SCOPE OF THE POLICY
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser
The identifier is sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies are only associated with this identifier, which identifies the device and the browser used on each visit, so they do not provide references that allow other personal data of the user to be deduced.
The responsible party is Gonvarri Corporación Financiera with address at Prolongación De Embajadores Sn, 28053, Madrid with C.I.F: B28088045, registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE ON DIGITALWORKPLACE201921’S WEBSITE AND WHAT ARE THEIR PURPOSES?
There are two types of cookies:
- Persistent Cookies remain on the user’s device for a specific period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
- Session Cookies are temporary. They allow website operators to link a user’s actions during a browsing session. A browser session starts when the user opens the browser window and ends when the user closes the browser window. Once the browser is closed, all session cookies are deleted
Cookies also have, broadly speaking, four different functions and can be classified as follows: “strictly necessary” cookies, “performance” cookies, “functionality” cookies and “targeting” or “advertising” cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential to navigate a website and use its features. Without them, you would not be able to use basic services such as registration or shopping carts. These cookies do not collect information about you that can be used for marketing or to remember where you have been on the Internet.
- Performance and analytical cookies collect data for statistical purposes on how visitors use a website, do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to improve your experience as a website user.
- Functionality cookies allow users to customize the way a website searches for them: they can remember user names, language preferences and regions, and can be used to provide more personal services such as local weather reports and traffic news.
- Advertising and targeting cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to users, but may also limit the number of times an ad is viewed and are used to track the effectiveness of an advertising campaign by tracking user clicks. They can also provide transaction security. They are usually placed by third-party advertising networks with the permission of the website operator, but can be placed by the operator itself. They can remember that you have visited a website and this information can be shared with other organisations, including other advertisers. However, they cannot determine who you are, as the data collected is never linked to any profile. Without these cookies, the online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
WHAT COOKIES CAN BE INSTALLED ON DIGITALWORKPLACE201921’S WEBSITE?
The following table shows all the cookies used by DIGITALWORKPLACE201921’s website, their use, time, category, treatment and whether they belong to a third party:
|Cookie Name||Utility / Processing||Category||Time|
|wordpress _test_cookie||WordPress cookie that is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has cookies enabled.||Strictly necessary session cookie||Until logout|
|cookieconsent _status||Check if the consent of the cookies has been accepted or not and display the message again (if not).||Strictly necessary session cookie||1 year|
|pll_language||Check the language chosen to display the page and maintain it during navigation||Strictly necessary session cookie||Until logout|
|_gid||It records a unique identification that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website. Used to distinguish users who access the website.||Persistent Performance / Analytical Cookie||1 day|
|GPS||Records a unique identification on mobile devices to allow tracking by GPS location.||advertising and targeting cookies||1 day|
|PREF||It is a cookie that stores the viewing and search preferences of youtube videos: preferred language, safe-search filter, etc||advertising and targeting cookies||2 years|
|IDE||It contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.||advertising and targeting cookies||Until logout|
|YSC||Records a unique ID to maintain statistics of which YouTube videos the user has viewed.||advertising and targeting cookies||Until logout|
In the following table you will find all the third parties that provide cookies for DIGITALWORKPLACE201921’s website and their associated information:
|_ga, _gat, _gid||This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service, which collects information, including your IP address, which is transmitted, processed and stored by Google under the terms of the Google.com website. This includes the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal requirement or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google.||“Headquarters: 1600 Amphitheatre|
Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. EE. UU”
|GPS, PREF, IDE, YSC||This website uses Youtube for viewing embedded videos on the web. This service requires the installation of cookies for analytical purposes. This includes the possible transmission of such information to third parties for reasons of legal requirement or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google, of which Alphabet is a subsidiary||“Headquarters: 1600 Amphitheatre |
Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. EE. UU”
HOW DO YOU DISABLE COOKIES?
When accessing the website, the user will see a cookie notice informing him/her of the way in which he/she can give or refuse consent to the installation of cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete them. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser and from version to version. However, you can get up-to-date information on blocking and deleting cookies through these links:
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies(Internet Explorer);
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DISABLE COOKIES?
If cookies are disabled, we will not be able to maintain your preferences and some functions of DIGITALWORKPLACE201921’s website may become inoperative.
The information obtained through cookies from DIGITALWORKPLACE201921’s website is mainly statistical for the purposes described in this policy.
Likewise, this information will also be treated by those companies that provide cookies for the purposes indicated in their respective privacy policies, described in this document.
However, taking into account that these codes do not allow the identification of the User, the rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation and portability recognised in the data protection regulations will not be applicable, unless the User is able to provide additional information that allows his or her identity to be linked to the identification codes of his or her cookies.
If the User considers that his/her right to data protection has been violated, he/she may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es ) or with the person responsible for privacy at Gonvarri Group (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
On the other hand, we inform you that some of our third parties may be located in the United States or other countries whose legislation does not offer a level of data protection equivalent to that of Europe; however, some of them do provide adequate guarantees in terms of data protection by adhering to the Privacy Shield framework (more information at www.privacyshield.gov). These circumstances will be indicated in the respective privacy policies of these entities, included in this policy.